xaitment Secures €1.2m to Fund High-level AI Software
xaitment, the creators of advanced artificial intelligence (AI) software for video game and simulation developers, announced that it has received 1.2 million euros (approx. $1.6m USD) from two of its main investors, Triangle and KfW, to finance "further development of its knowledge modeling and rules-based behavioral modeling software for games and simulations." The AI software that results from the funding won't be available to see until 2012. xaitment currently offers software for navmesh generation, pathfinding, movement, game logic and character behavioral modeling. More info can be found at http://www.xaitment.com.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- 3D Alien Buildings for Game Design
- How does a free app earn money?
- introduction to c++ with game developme...
- Shadow techniques
- Animating simple player sprite (Platform)
- PS3 System is not Reading Games
- HIERARCHICAL TEMPORAL MEMORY CRITICISM
- some thoughts on artificial intelligence
- Yildiz-Online: MMORTS (Alpha)
- advice on the best schools in either bc...