Matali Physics 1.6 Released
The new version 1.6 of Matali Physics advanced, cross-platform, fully managed 3D physics engine for .NET and Mono has been released.
This release introduces support for copying data blocks to the heightmap, more realistic simulation of the fluid surface, improved continuous collision detection and first public preview of Matali Render, our new cross-platform visualization module for Matali Physics and Matali Physics Pro. With this module, you can see how to integrate your own visualization system with Matali Physics or you can also use it together with Matali Physics directly in your own games.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- Strange behaviour with MSVC Angleprojec...
- concept critiques
- HIERARCHICAL TEMPORAL MEMORY CRITICISM
- XBox One
- Brand new GameDev Team Start-up
- Substantial Games (Beijing) â€“ Seeking...
- How to detect a monitor's Default r...
- Diesel Tactics - A steampunk inspired, ...
- Feathered Attack (FREE TO PLAY)
- 3DModels-Textures: Female Warrior 2.