Download Free Intel® Game Code: Morphological Antialiasing
Morphological Antialiasing (MLAA) is an image-based, post-process filtering technique that identifies discontinuity patterns and blends colors in the neighborhood of these patterns to perform effective antialiasing. It is the precursor of a new generation of real-time antialiasing techniques that rival Multisample Antialiasing (MSAA ).
The MLAA game tech sample is based on the original CPU-based MLAA implementation provided by Alexander Reshetov of Intel Labs, with improvements to greatly increase performance. This code sample is free to use in your personal or commercial projects.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film