xaitment Releases New Product, Hires CEO
xaitment launched a new version of their AI bundle for indie game developers, called the BrainPack 2011. The bundle combines three of the AI modules for one affordable price. A recent interview was conducted with Develop magazine.
Moreover, a new CEO, Mike Walsh, who used to head up sales at Havok, was hired to run xaitment. Andreas, the former CEO, will now take on the role of COO.
In addition, in an effort to streamline xaitment's product offering, the pathfinding and movement modules were combined into one product, which is now called xaitMove.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- dxwrapper - dx1-7 wrapper project
- concept critiques
- Strange behaviour with MSVC Angleprojec...
- HIERARCHICAL TEMPORAL MEMORY CRITICISM
- XBox One
- Brand new GameDev Team Start-up
- Substantial Games (Beijing) â€“ Seeking...
- How to detect a monitor's Default r...
- Diesel Tactics - A steampunk inspired, ...
- Feathered Attack (FREE TO PLAY)