Intel® Graphics Performance Analyzers 4.1 Available for Free Download
Intel® Graphics Performance Analyzers is a powerful, agile developer tool suite for analyzing and optimizing games, media and other graphics-intensive applications. The latest release, Intel® GPA 4.1, is available now and adds significant new features based on input from game and graphics developers.
New features include: the ability to profile workloads hosted by accelerated browsers, including Microsoft Internet Explorer 9, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome; media analysis tools to visualize code efficiency with Intel® Media SDK and the Intel® OpenCL SDK; a new hardware thread-view in Intel GPA Platform Analyzer; and the ability to collect metrics on multiple D3D devices.
Intel GPA is used by some of the best game developers on the planet, including Maxis, Unity, Firaxis, Cryptic Studios, Creative Assembly, Kingsoft, Terminal Reality and Code Masters.
Intel GPA is available Free to those who join the Intel® Software Partner Program (which is free to join).
Download Intel GPA 4.1 now »
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- 3DModels-Textures: European Historical ...
- While adding mines to my project - I cr...
- [For Hire] Freelance Composer looking f...
- Ben Rawles Music - Music and Sound Desi...
- wicked mountains
- Looking for Game Distribution partnership
- Levanta, Brasil!!!
- Why oddworld will be on everything but ...
- CherrySlugs - Visual Art
- [For Hire] Fantasy Concept Artist / Ill...