FinalBot Launches Hold 'Em Summer 2011 Contest
FinalBot—a community for competitive software developers hosted at http://www.finalbot.com—has announced its Hold ‘Em Summer 2011 Contest. The contest involves developing an artificial intelligence bot for Texas Hold ‘Em and includes $500 in prizes. To be eligible, you just need to register at FinalBot and submit a bot before September 30th, 2011. In addition to the grand prize winner, there will be 4 prizes awarded to the creators of randomly selected bots. Learn more at the contest page.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- Dungeon Plunder: an iOS Roguelike RPG
- dxwrapper - dx1-7 wrapper project
- concept critiques
- Strange behaviour with MSVC Angleprojec...
- HIERARCHICAL TEMPORAL MEMORY CRITICISM
- XBox One
- Brand new GameDev Team Start-up
- Substantial Games (Beijing) â€“ Seeking...
- How to detect a monitor's Default r...
- Diesel Tactics - A steampunk inspired, ...