Unigine Engine is available for Mac OS X and iOS
Unigine Corp. announced full support of Mac OS X and iOS by its advanced Unigine engine in addition to other available platforms (Windows, Linux, PlayStation 3 and Android).
Both Mac and iOS versions of the engine have already been heavily tested by Unigine Corp. internally as well as its licensees. The whole range of Unigine-powered GPU benchmarks (Heaven, Tropics, Sanctuary) is successfully running on Mac OS X. Read more in the official press-release.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- Simple Moving Average fps display, and ...
- dxwrapper - dx1-7 wrapper project
- [first game design] Dungeon Fall
- Brand new GameDev Team Start-up
- Dungeon Plunder: an iOS Roguelike RPG
- concept critiques
- Strange behaviour with MSVC Angleprojec...
- HIERARCHICAL TEMPORAL MEMORY CRITICISM
- XBox One
- Substantial Games (Beijing) â€“ Seeking...