Linderdaum Engine brings in Android support
Linderdaum Engine SDK 0.6.00 is released bringing in portable Windows and Android 3D applications development. This SDK also contains the source code of two our Android games released on Google Android Market. Linderdaum Engine is an open source purely object-oriented 3D gaming engine written in C++ and using OpenGL 3 and OpenGL ES 2 rendering APIs.
Our demo games are also available from Google Android Market:
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- concept critiques
- HIERARCHICAL TEMPORAL MEMORY CRITICISM
- XBox One
- Offering free hosting-support for your ...
- Brand new GameDev Team Start-up
- Substantial Games (Beijing) â€“ Seeking...
- How to detect a monitor's Default r...
- Diesel Tactics - A steampunk inspired, ...
- Feathered Attack (FREE TO PLAY)
- 3DModels-Textures: Female Warrior 2.