Team6 Game Studio chooses GameLicenses.com for publisher search
Team 6 game studios has selected GameLicenses.com to promote their licenses to publishers for many of their top IP such as Supersonic Racers, Monster Trucks, Glacier, and Battle Metal. Licenses are available worldwide for platforms such as 3DS, NGP, Wii U, PC, Iphone, Ipad, and more. Ronnie Nelis, CEO and Lead Designer for Team 6, says “No need to visit game shows anymore, GameLicenses.com offers an online booth for us to showcase our work and find interested publisher's. Only thing missing is the booth babe.”
Scott Kirk, CEO of GameLicenses.com, adds “We are overjoyed to represent Team 6's licenses on our GameLicenses.com as they have a lot of great IP that is sure to generate a lot of interest with publishers. We'll have to work on the missing booth babes.”
About Team6 Game Studios BV
As from 2001, Team6 game studios have been developing a wide range of games for all major console platforms. Their main focus in game development lies in racing games, but other genres like action-shooters, jump & run games and others genres are also presented in its lineup.
Team6 Game Studios expanded their lineup recently with the development of games for Nintendo Wii, for which they developed FlatOut, Glacier3, Farm Animal Racing Tournament, Hyperfighters, Supersonic Racers amongst many others. Currently they are working on porting these games succesfully to other platforms such as 3DS and mobile, as well as working on an unannounced tripleA title for both PC and X360.
GameLicenses.com is a marketplace to buy and sell video game licenses across all major platforms. The GameLicenses.com custom licensing system allows publishers, developers, and brand owners to globally trade licenses in distribution, development, funding, localization and more.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- Simple Moving Average fps display, and ...
- dxwrapper - dx1-7 wrapper project
- [first game design] Dungeon Fall
- Brand new GameDev Team Start-up
- Dungeon Plunder: an iOS Roguelike RPG
- concept critiques
- Strange behaviour with MSVC Angleprojec...
- HIERARCHICAL TEMPORAL MEMORY CRITICISM
- XBox One
- Substantial Games (Beijing) â€“ Seeking...