Version 1.37 of MegaFiers Mesh Deformation and Morphing system for Unity released.
MegaFiers is a mesh deformation and morphing system for Unity that allows for unlimited changes to a mesh to be applied either in the Unity editor or at runtime. You can stack modifiers on top of each other to easily apply bend, squash, stretch effects or any one of 30+ other deformations. Also MegaFiers provides an extensive morphing system with multiple channels and targets per channel and exporters are provided for 3ds Max, Blender and soon lightwave for pain free export and import of morph data and animations.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- advice on the best schools in either bc...
- Shadow techniques
- Yildiz-Online: MMORTS (Alpha)
- Wizard Boy - 3D Action Shooting Surviva...
- Giant rubber duck meets sorry end
- MinGW64 and GLES2 emulator?
- 3D Alien Buildings for Game Design
- Basic path tracing in OpenCL
- Rendering coinciding line segments
- suggested framework to program text-bas...