Torque 3d 1.1 out!
Torque 1.1 Is Gold!
We are proud to announce the release of Torque 3D 1.1. This version is the most stable version of Torque since TGE and the visuals are well beyond anything we have ever released. It’s a great time to be a T3D owner and we encourage you to spread the word to everyone who wants to be part of the lowest price, royalty free, full source, professional grade game engine and tools. Our community is strong and supports each other, and in addition, we have done a lot in this release to help new users reach their goals -whether it is making games for a living, learning how to make games, or both. Enjoy!
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- concept critiques
- Strange behaviour with MSVC Angleprojec...
- HIERARCHICAL TEMPORAL MEMORY CRITICISM
- XBox One
- Brand new GameDev Team Start-up
- Substantial Games (Beijing) â€“ Seeking...
- How to detect a monitor's Default r...
- Diesel Tactics - A steampunk inspired, ...
- Feathered Attack (FREE TO PLAY)
- 3DModels-Textures: Female Warrior 2.