3D Rad v7.12 Becomes Finally Public
3D Rad v7.12 which, compared to the previous public version 6.50, adds stable support for NVidia PhysX and important features for almost all object types, becomes free to use for everybody today.
For donors only, version 7.19 of 3D Rad was also released today, which improves the NVidia PhysX based car simulation further and adds stability to the whole package with important bug fixing.
3D Rad is a freeware, user-friendly 3d editor with a straightforward developing workflow and ready-to-use physics simulation. You can use it to create any sort of stand-alone, interactive 3d project for Windows 7/Vista/XP.
Ideal for CG artists and non-coders, but flexible enough to meet the needs of expert developers as well.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- EFFING DEAD, indie survival
- Simple Moving Average fps display, and ...
- dxwrapper - dx1-7 wrapper project
- [first game design] Dungeon Fall
- Brand new GameDev Team Start-up
- Dungeon Plunder: an iOS Roguelike RPG
- concept critiques
- Strange behaviour with MSVC Angleprojec...
- HIERARCHICAL TEMPORAL MEMORY CRITICISM
- XBox One