Matali Physics Adds Browser Support for Advanced 3D Physics
Komires Sp. announced the release of Matali Physics 1.5, an advanced 3D physics engine for .NET and Mono, which adds support for web browsers. With the upcoming Silverlight 5 technology, it becomes possible to run .NET 3D applications inside web browsers with full hardware-accelerated graphics. The latest version of Matali Physics engine already supports Silverlight 5 beta, providing realistic simulation of objects behavior to all 3D web game developers.
An online demo of Matali Physics engine is available here (This demo requires Internet Explorer 9 web browser with Silverlight 5 beta plugin).
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- Any platformer/sidescroller specific en...
- While adding mines to my project - I cr...
- Help with tile collision check with a loop
- fft pitch amp detection for guitar
- Find the center of rotation of arbitrar...
- Color smoothing algorithm
- array subscripting technique help
- SFML - Sound Help
- How do i implement bullets?
- CherrySlugs - Visual Art