Game/AI Conference 2011 Final Line-Up Announced, Ticket Deadline!
AiGameDev.com is proud to announce the final schedule for the Game/AI Conference 2011, set to take place at the CNAM in Paris on the 23rd and 24th of June. The line-up includes keynotes about the battle AI in Total War: Shotgun 2, physics-based animation in Backbreaker, and the AI director of Dark Spore. The conference also features presentations about automatic annotations in Killzone 3, and drive-oriented behaviors applied to Splinter Cell's bots, and the parametric animations of Crysis 2.
Other talks include optimizing the racing AI of Nascar, The Game 2011, procedural generation in Love (the MMO), emotional puzzles and social physics in Prom Week, and the turn-based AI of Greed Corp.
You'll also hear eight tutorials from experts in the field, in particular:
\[*\]Applying Reactive Planning Idioms to Behavior Trees
\[*\]Data-Mining Techniques Applied to Games
\[*\]Procedural Generation for Games
\[*\]The Next-Generation of Game Planners
\[*\]Rapid AI Development with C++
\[*\]The Future of Deliberative Decision Making
\[/list\]The tickets are available in the AiGameDev.com Store at pre-conference rates until June 3rd, after which the prices will increase. You can still secure your seat for 96 EUR only, or a V.I.P. ticket for 192 EUR. If you're a student there are tickets left at 48 EUR, please email us about those...
See you in Paris next month!
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- XBox One
- Feathered Attack (FREE TO PLAY)
- 3DModels-Textures: Female Warrior 2.
- ï¼ˆiOS/Vitaï¼‰TV Show Puzzle Game- "...
- Irritum - new indie platformed/puzzle game
- 3D Alien Buildings for Game Design
- Offering free hosting-support for your ...
- More Games as cross-promotion tool
- ORC SHAMEN animated character from Arte...
- How does a free app earn money?