Cyrus script 0.2 released
I use Cyrus Script in Sivash game successfully for
* Controlling the logic of the level
* Create cinematic events
* Control the GUIs
* Control the triggers
* And writing scripted components for our entities
Each map in our game has more than 1500 lines of script to control the gameplay. Our gameplay can change from RPG to RTS, Tower defense, Hero siege or any mini game idea with writing script for it.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- Strange behaviour with MSVC Angleprojec...
- concept critiques
- HIERARCHICAL TEMPORAL MEMORY CRITICISM
- XBox One
- Brand new GameDev Team Start-up
- Substantial Games (Beijing) â€“ Seeking...
- How to detect a monitor's Default r...
- Diesel Tactics - A steampunk inspired, ...
- Feathered Attack (FREE TO PLAY)
- 3DModels-Textures: Female Warrior 2.