Equalizer 1.0 Released
Equalizer is the standard framework to create and deploy parallel, scalable OpenGL applications. Collage is the cluster backend for Equalizer and a standalone, cross-platform C++ library for building heterogenous, distributed applications. Both development toolkits are available for free for commercial and non-commercial use under the LGPL open source license.
This release introduces a stable API, the Collage library, support for GPU compression plugins and an administrative API for runtime configuration changes. Equalizer and Collage are widely used by research laboratories, industrial applications and by enthusiast all over the world.
For more information about Equalizer, please visit http://www.equalizergraphics.com
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- Strange behaviour with MSVC Angleprojec...
- concept critiques
- HIERARCHICAL TEMPORAL MEMORY CRITICISM
- XBox One
- Brand new GameDev Team Start-up
- Substantial Games (Beijing) â€“ Seeking...
- How to detect a monitor's Default r...
- Diesel Tactics - A steampunk inspired, ...
- Feathered Attack (FREE TO PLAY)
- 3DModels-Textures: Female Warrior 2.