Linderdaum Engine 0.5.99d released - FreeType support and internal web server
Linderdaum Engine SDK 0.5.99d is released. This release introduces two new major features web server with remote console and FreeType support.
The Engine now includes a simple HTTP server with a limited number of pages for remote debugging. The server's main purpose is to allow remote debugging, e.g. on the embedded device with limited input capabilites.
New text renderer class supports arbitrary single-language strings with left to right and right-to left characters.
For downloads and the list of other changes visit http://www.linderdaum.com
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- ã‚ªãƒ¼ã‚¯ãƒªãƒ¼ ã‚¯ãƒã‚¹ãƒªãƒ³ã‚¯
- 3D Alien Buildings for Game Design
- coach ã‚¢ã‚¦ãƒˆãƒ¬ãƒƒãƒˆ
- ï¼ˆiOS/Vitaï¼‰TV Show Puzzle Game- "...
- How does a free app earn money?
- EFFING DEAD, indie survival
- introduction to c++ with game developme...
- Shadow techniques
- Animating simple player sprite (Platform)
- HIERARCHICAL TEMPORAL MEMORY CRITICISM