PixelLight 0.9.6-R1 Released
The new version 0.9.6-R1 of the free open-source, cross-platform 3D application framework PixelLight has been released.
This release continues integrating other open source projects. This time the plugin libRocket_PL was added to integrate the free open source HTML/CSS game interface middleware libRocket into PixelLight. Another new feature worth mentioning is the support of uniform buffer (UBO, aka constant buffer). Beside the usual bugfixing and performance improvements, more user feedback and wishes have been realized.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- XBox One
- Feathered Attack (FREE TO PLAY)
- 3DModels-Textures: Female Warrior 2.
- ï¼ˆiOS/Vitaï¼‰TV Show Puzzle Game- "...
- Irritum - new indie platformed/puzzle game
- 3D Alien Buildings for Game Design
- Offering free hosting-support for your ...
- More Games as cross-promotion tool
- ORC SHAMEN animated character from Arte...
- How does a free app earn money?