AntTweakBar 1.14 released
After almost two years without update, a new version of AntTweakBar is released. AntTweakBar is a small and easy-to-use C/C++ library that allows programmers to quickly add a light and intuitive GUI into DirectX and OpenGL based graphic programs to interactively tweak parameters on-screen. It works with Windows, Linux and Mac OSX, and can be easily integrated with custom windowing system or existing toolkits (GLUT, SDL, GLFW, DXUT,...).
Among other improvements, this release includes 64-bit version of the library, it now supports DirectX 11 in addition to DirectX 9 DirectX 10 and OpenGL, it also supports multiple window applications, has a better support of Mac OSX, has updated wrappers for SDL 1.3, GLFW 2.7 and a new wrapper for integration with SFML 1.6.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- XBox One
- EFFING DEAD, indie survival
- Simple Moving Average fps display, and ...
- dxwrapper - dx1-7 wrapper project
- [first game design] Dungeon Fall
- Brand new GameDev Team Start-up
- Dungeon Plunder: an iOS Roguelike RPG
- concept critiques
- Strange behaviour with MSVC Angleprojec...
- HIERARCHICAL TEMPORAL MEMORY CRITICISM