Grome 3 Released!
Quad Software announced today the release of Grome 3 application. Grome is a game level authoring tool used by professional game developers and companies from 3D simulation industry.
Continuous development on the existing proven functionality brings new features like road networks editing, decal texturing system, support for advanced per pixel shading effects, while improvements were made to the user interface to accommodate for the increasing number of new features.
Commercially available for over 4 years, Grome modeler is used for AAA game titles for latest generation consoles and for PC by companies like Ubisoft and Eidos, for mobiles platforms by Gameloft and for professional simulation applications by Boeing and Saab among various other companies. Grome is also used by several universities for graphical courses and multimedia projects.
“This new major release of our program adds significant new features while improving the existing functionality, performance and UI ergonomics. Fast procedural generation of landscape together with support for elements like vegetation, water simulation and road networks makes Grome an all-in-one tool to create complex virtual 3D scenes“, says Adrian Licuriceanu, Quad Software Technical Director in charge of Grome development.
Using various licensing methods, Grome 3 is immediately available from the developer company site.
About Quad Software SRL
Quad Software, privately own company founded in 2000, is specialized in 3D middleware development. Building on experience from single player and massive multiplayer game titles, the company developed an extensible graphical development platform from which Grome is one of the first products to arrive. Past and current clients include game studios like ArenaNet (NCSoft), Ubisoft, Eidos, as well as companies from civil and military avionics and naval simulations and training industry.
Grome is a registered trademark of Quad Software, SRL. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- More Games as cross-promotion tool
- ORC SHAMEN animated character from Arte...
- ã‚ªãƒ¼ã‚¯ãƒªãƒ¼ ã‚¯ãƒã‚¹ãƒªãƒ³ã‚¯
- 3D Alien Buildings for Game Design
- coach ã‚¢ã‚¦ãƒˆãƒ¬ãƒƒãƒˆ
- ï¼ˆiOS/Vitaï¼‰TV Show Puzzle Game- "...
- How does a free app earn money?
- EFFING DEAD, indie survival
- introduction to c++ with game developme...
- Shadow techniques