Matali Physics 1.4 Released
We are excited to announce the release of Matali Physics 1.4 and Matali Physics Pro 1.4. Matali Physics is an advanced, cross-platform, fully managed 3D physics engine, intended for .NET and Mono. The engine supports XNA, SlimDX, OpenTK and MonoTouch.
With this edition we have introduced slightly different approach to programming arbitrary sets of triangles (concave meshes,"polygon soups"), heightmaps and fluid surfaces. Arbitrary sets of triangles, heightmaps and fluid surfaces are now available as a shapes, which can be subject to transformations such as rotation, translation and scaling. Additionally, the engine allows for advanced operations on these shapes through the built-in controllers.
You can find more information and detailed release notes on www.mataliphysics.com.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- Diesel Tactics - A steampunk inspired, ...
- XBox One
- Feathered Attack (FREE TO PLAY)
- 3DModels-Textures: Female Warrior 2.
- ï¼ˆiOS/Vitaï¼‰TV Show Puzzle Game- "...
- Irritum - new indie platformed/puzzle game
- 3D Alien Buildings for Game Design
- Offering free hosting-support for your ...
- More Games as cross-promotion tool
- ORC SHAMEN animated character from Arte...