jMonkeyEngine3 SDK Alpha-4 released
We are proud to announce the release of jMonkeyEngine3 SDK Alpha-4!
The first jME3 release of 2011 is at the same time the last alpha release of jME3, the beta release of jME3 will finally be in "API freeze" although most planned API changes have been incorporated already in alpha-4 and we will try to keep the changes until beta at a minimum while mainly concentrating on adding new features.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- XBox One
- How to detect a monitor's Default r...
- Brand new GameDev Team Start-up
- Diesel Tactics - A steampunk inspired, ...
- Feathered Attack (FREE TO PLAY)
- 3DModels-Textures: Female Warrior 2.
- ï¼ˆiOS/Vitaï¼‰TV Show Puzzle Game- "...
- Irritum - new indie platformed/puzzle game
- 3D Alien Buildings for Game Design
- Offering free hosting-support for your ...