Woody3D 1.1.4 Now Available
Rendering Systems Inc. announced today that version 1.1.4 of Woody3D, the real-time Tree Engine, is now available for download. This version brings new features to the Leaf Painter and Tree Forge tools. Both editors now have history panels for undo / redo of up to 30 user actions. Also new are lighting panels which allow multiple directional lights in each scene. Lighting presets can be saved for easy light setup from project-to-project.
Learn more at http://woody3d.com/features/
Download the SDK Evaluation at http://woody3d.com/downloads/
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- Feathered Attack (FREE TO PLAY)
- 3DModels-Textures: Female Warrior 2.
- ï¼ˆiOS/Vitaï¼‰TV Show Puzzle Game- "...
- Irritum - new indie platformed/puzzle game
- 3D Alien Buildings for Game Design
- Offering free hosting-support for your ...
- More Games as cross-promotion tool
- ORC SHAMEN animated character from Arte...
- How does a free app earn money?
- EFFING DEAD, indie survival