Guild Wars 2 - Developers "Behind The Scenes" Interview
How is it to be a game developer? How does it feel to work for such a big company as ArenaNet? And how did it all start? Meet Daniel Dociu, Martin Kerstein, Isaiah Cartwright and Ree Soesbee as we sit down with them at Paris Games Week and take the chance to ask them these and other questions about their job.
GamerSpawn is an on-demand video platform showing quality trailers, gameplay, reports, previews, reviews and more. Watch your favorite videos whenever you want, wherever you are.
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- Strange behaviour with MSVC Angleprojec...
- concept critiques
- HIERARCHICAL TEMPORAL MEMORY CRITICISM
- XBox One
- Brand new GameDev Team Start-up
- Substantial Games (Beijing) â€“ Seeking...
- How to detect a monitor's Default r...
- Diesel Tactics - A steampunk inspired, ...
- Feathered Attack (FREE TO PLAY)
- 3DModels-Textures: Female Warrior 2.