GroundWiz RTS (Real-Time Shaders) Demo & Benchmark
GroundWiz RTS version 2.1 introduces real-time procedural displacement, tessellation and support for DirectX11. Compared to the previous version, it also offers improved advanced placement of lush vegetation in real-time environments. A demo version is available for download from Gugila website.
GroundWiz RTS is a set of procedural shaders for rendering nature in real-time applications, optimized for parallel computing using multiple CPUs and GPU shaders to achieve real-time performance. As graphics cards bring more computing power, GroundWiz RTS takes full advantage of the latest generation of graphics cards.
For more information please visit www.gugila.com
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- XBox One
- Offering free hosting-support for your ...
- Brand new GameDev Team Start-up
- Substantial Games (Beijing) â€“ Seeking...
- How to detect a monitor's Default r...
- Diesel Tactics - A steampunk inspired, ...
- Feathered Attack (FREE TO PLAY)
- 3DModels-Textures: Female Warrior 2.
- ï¼ˆiOS/Vitaï¼‰TV Show Puzzle Game- "...
- Irritum - new indie platformed/puzzle game