New C4 Engine Demo Released
A new demo of the C4 Engine has been released, and it can be downloaded at http://www.terathon.com/c4engine/download.php. This demo shows many features of the C4 Engine, including voxel-based multiresolution terrain, massive forest capabilities, global dynamic lighting and shadowing, hordes of enemy characters, and complex gameplay. The demo also contains all of the tools that ship with C4, including the complete world editor, the shader editor, the script editor, and the GUI panel editor. A Standard Edition license is currently available for only $280 (20% off the regular price), and it includes the full source code for the engine, tools, and demo game as well as the best online support in the industry.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- Brand new GameDev Team Start-up
- How to detect a monitor's Default r...
- XBox One
- Diesel Tactics - A steampunk inspired, ...
- Feathered Attack (FREE TO PLAY)
- 3DModels-Textures: Female Warrior 2.
- ï¼ˆiOS/Vitaï¼‰TV Show Puzzle Game- "...
- Irritum - new indie platformed/puzzle game
- 3D Alien Buildings for Game Design
- Offering free hosting-support for your ...