3D Rad v7.15 Adds Fully PhysX-based Vehicle Simulation
3D Rad v7.15 brings a new, fully featured no-coding object that makes adding accurate vehicle simulation to your 3D games a breeze.
The new object, named PCar, is fully based on NVIDIA® PhysX™ vehicle simulation technology, for which it provides an easy to use visual interface.
3D Rad is a freeware, user-friendly 3d editor with a straightforward developing workflow and ready-to-use physics simulation. You can use it to create any sort of stand-alone, interactive 3d project for Windows 7/Vista/XP.
Ideal for CG artists and non-coders, but flexible enough to meet the needs of expert developers as well.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film