PixelLight 0.9.5-R1 released
The new version 0.9.5-R1 of the free open-source, cross-platform 3D application framework PixelLight has been released.
Beside the usual bugfixing and feature completion, there are several migrations in this release. PixelLight is now using "nullptr" introduced by C++0x, migrated from C style casts to C++ style casts and under MS Windows, Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 is now used as the main development IDE. There are also new features like the plugin SPARK_PL integrating the free open source particle engine SPARK. The SDK now includes two new demos, one of them shows how picking works.
Please have a look at the release notes for more information about the new features, changes and bugfixes.
Download the current PixelLight source code version 0.9.5-R1:
PixelLight 0.9.5-R1 source codes, .tar.gz file
PixelLight 0.9.5-R1 external public dependencies for Windows, .tar.gz file
PixelLight 0.9.5-R1 external public dependencies for Linux, .tar.gz file
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- Dungeon Plunder: an iOS Roguelike RPG
- dxwrapper - dx1-7 wrapper project
- concept critiques
- Strange behaviour with MSVC Angleprojec...
- HIERARCHICAL TEMPORAL MEMORY CRITICISM
- XBox One
- Brand new GameDev Team Start-up
- Substantial Games (Beijing) â€“ Seeking...
- How to detect a monitor's Default r...
- Diesel Tactics - A steampunk inspired, ...