Apps Go Global Conference-Make Your Apps Succeed in the Global Marketplace
The Localization Institute is hosting a conference to teach app designers how to make their apps succeed in a global market place.
The conference is called Apps Go Global and it is being hosted at the Fort Mason Conference Center in San Francisco on March 8th.
Information and registration for the conference can be found at this link: http://appsgoglobal.com/
You can also see a flier for the event at the following URL: http://bit.ly/hWJfyy
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- ï¼ˆiOS/Vitaï¼‰TV Show Puzzle Game- "...
- Irritum - new indie platformed/puzzle game
- 3D Alien Buildings for Game Design
- Offering free hosting-support for your ...
- More Games as cross-promotion tool
- ORC SHAMEN animated character from Arte...
- How does a free app earn money?
- EFFING DEAD, indie survival
- introduction to c++ with game developme...
- Shadow techniques