Android platform support in Unigine Engine
Unigine engine is now officially comes with support of Android/Tegra2 tablets and superphones. Mobile SDK of Unigine engine is available for licensing, as well as versions for Windows, Linux and PlayStation 3. Two Unigine-powered demos will be demonstrated in NVIDIA booth #1C34 at Mobile World Congress (Barcelona, February 14-17).
Read more in the official press-release.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- PS3 System is not Reading Games
- HIERARCHICAL TEMPORAL MEMORY CRITICISM
- Shadow techniques
- 3D Alien Buildings for Game Design
- Animating simple player sprite (Platform)
- some thoughts on artificial intelligence
- Yildiz-Online: MMORTS (Alpha)
- advice on the best schools in either bc...
- Giant rubber duck meets sorry end
- MinGW64 and GLES2 emulator?