Maratis, new open-source game creation
After years of hard work and a rather lonely journey, I’m proud to present the first-release candidate of Maratis.
Maratis is a simple and visual game development tool designed for artists and developers. The Engine has been tested on Windows, Mac and iPhone, and can be virtually used on every platform. It is Free and Open-Source.
I believe that Maratis will be invaluable to professionals and students alike, and will respond perceptively to their most primary concern – creation.
You can find screenshots and downloads on the website :
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- 3DModels-Textures: European Historical ...
- Any platformer/sidescroller specific en...
- While adding mines to my project - I cr...
- Help with tile collision check with a loop
- fft pitch amp detection for guitar
- Find the center of rotation of arbitrar...
- Color smoothing algorithm
- array subscripting technique help
- SFML - Sound Help
- How do i implement bullets?