Mandreel: Run C++ on WP7 and the Web
Mandreel is a middleware product allows the conversion of iPhone/Windows/Wii/etc videogames to Windows Phone 7 and Web (no plugins needed) without rewriting the original sourcecode.
Mandreel contains a new and exclusive technology developed by Onan Games to make C, C++ and Objective-C work on platforms don't allow those languages natively.
Onan Games, the developers of this product, are attending the Game Connection America 2011 where you can meet them.
For more information about Mandreel, visit http://www.mandreel.com
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- Tools required for creating a simple ba...
- [For Hire] Freelance Composer looking f...
- Ben Rawles Music - Music and Sound Desi...
- wicked mountains
- Looking for Game Distribution partnership
- Levanta, Brasil!!!
- Why oddworld will be on everything but ...
- CherrySlugs - Visual Art
- [For Hire] Fantasy Concept Artist / Ill...
- A game prototype for an idea I had :)