Gamestudio Version 8.10 released
Gamestudio/A8 is the new generation of the world's easiest development system for interactive 2D and 3D applications on Windows PCs. The portal renderer of the new developed A8 engine supports up to 200,000 3D objects per level. The engine uses nVidia PhysX for raycast vehicles and rigid body physics. Animation and bitmap processing is now handled by shaders on the graphics hardware.
The new Gamestudio 8.10 version adds PSSM shadows, entity seeding, direct terrain creation, 2D collision detection, a new map compiler, weather script efffects, USB I/O, a new entity movement library, and more than 40 new engine commands. Version 8.10 is compatible to its predecessors A7 and A6, and can be freely downloaded from http://www.3dgamestudio.com/download.php. Special licenses and educational versions are available upon request.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- Yildiz-Online: MMORTS (Alpha)
- Wizard Boy - 3D Action Shooting Surviva...
- Giant rubber duck meets sorry end
- Shadow techniques
- MinGW64 and GLES2 emulator?
- 3D Alien Buildings for Game Design
- Basic path tracing in OpenCL
- Rendering coinciding line segments
- suggested framework to program text-bas...
- 88% last chance discount from Arteria3d