Gamestudio Version 8.10 released
Gamestudio/A8 is the new generation of the world's easiest development system for interactive 2D and 3D applications on Windows PCs. The portal renderer of the new developed A8 engine supports up to 200,000 3D objects per level. The engine uses nVidia PhysX for raycast vehicles and rigid body physics. Animation and bitmap processing is now handled by shaders on the graphics hardware.
The new Gamestudio 8.10 version adds PSSM shadows, entity seeding, direct terrain creation, 2D collision detection, a new map compiler, weather script efffects, USB I/O, a new entity movement library, and more than 40 new engine commands. Version 8.10 is compatible to its predecessors A7 and A6, and can be freely downloaded from http://www.3dgamestudio.com/download.php. Special licenses and educational versions are available upon request.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- concept critiques
- HIERARCHICAL TEMPORAL MEMORY CRITICISM
- XBox One
- Offering free hosting-support for your ...
- Brand new GameDev Team Start-up
- Substantial Games (Beijing) â€“ Seeking...
- How to detect a monitor's Default r...
- Diesel Tactics - A steampunk inspired, ...
- Feathered Attack (FREE TO PLAY)
- 3DModels-Textures: Female Warrior 2.