Esenthel Engine has its first official Benchmark
Now with integrated editor, simplified asset workflow, crystal clean programming headers and improved licensing plans, Esenthel Engine has gained its first benchmark.
Preview of the benchmark can be viewed on YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_CkLIzjj9Q
While download is available at the official website - http://www.esenthel.com/?id=game/sci_fi
Benchmark features highly advanced rendering techniques showing one of many engine's strong points, additionally allows to upload your benchmark score, browse it online and compare to results of other people.
Next step on Esenthel's roadmap is ability to create games by non-programmers, so everyone can make a game.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- Yildiz-Online: MMORTS (Alpha)
- Wizard Boy - 3D Action Shooting Surviva...
- Giant rubber duck meets sorry end
- Shadow techniques
- MinGW64 and GLES2 emulator?
- 3D Alien Buildings for Game Design
- Basic path tracing in OpenCL
- Rendering coinciding line segments
- suggested framework to program text-bas...
- 88% last chance discount from Arteria3d