PixelLight 0.9.4-R1 and new videos released
The new version 0.9.4-R1 of the open-source, cross-platform 3D application framework PixelLight has been released.
This is primarily a maintenance release with focus on improving the general performance, realizing minor refactoring steps towards PixelLight version 1.0, performing the usual bugfixing as well as integrating user feedback.
Please have a look at the release notes for more information about the new features, changes and bugfixes.
Download the current PixelLight source code version 0.9.4-R1:
PixelLight 0.9.4-R1 source codes, .tar.gz file
PixelLight 0.9.4-R1 external public dependencies for Windows, .tar.gz file
PixelLight 0.9.4-R1 external public dependencies for Linux, .tar.gz file
We also added new videos to the PixelLight's YouTube channel, some even in HD quality. All videos, except the long dungeon demo one, were replaced by new versions with better quality.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- Wizard Boy - 3D Action Shooting Surviva...
- Giant rubber duck meets sorry end
- Shadow techniques
- MinGW64 and GLES2 emulator?
- 3D Alien Buildings for Game Design
- Basic path tracing in OpenCL
- Rendering coinciding line segments
- suggested framework to program text-bas...
- 88% last chance discount from Arteria3d
- start a game making group?