Matali Physics 1.1 Released, Matali Physics Engine Now Over 30% Off!
Matali Physics 1.1 engine and Matali Physics Pro 1.1 engine has been released. The latest versions add further optimizations of engine memory management and performance for all supported platforms, especially for Xbox 360, Windows Phone 7 and iOS.
The latest version of Matali Physics Pro engine also adds support for advanced meshes (Bezier and NURBS surfaces).
Together with this release we introduced more than 30% reduction in prices of commercial licences!
We invite you to browse Matali Physics home page and find out more information about features, functionality and available engine editions.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- Shadow techniques
- HIERARCHICAL TEMPORAL MEMORY CRITICISM
- 3D Alien Buildings for Game Design
- Animating simple player sprite (Platform)
- some thoughts on artificial intelligence
- Yildiz-Online: MMORTS (Alpha)
- advice on the best schools in either bc...
- Giant rubber duck meets sorry end
- MinGW64 and GLES2 emulator?
- Basic path tracing in OpenCL