Matali Physics 1.1 Released, Matali Physics Engine Now Over 30% Off!
Matali Physics 1.1 engine and Matali Physics Pro 1.1 engine has been released. The latest versions add further optimizations of engine memory management and performance for all supported platforms, especially for Xbox 360, Windows Phone 7 and iOS.
The latest version of Matali Physics Pro engine also adds support for advanced meshes (Bezier and NURBS surfaces).
Together with this release we introduced more than 30% reduction in prices of commercial licences!
We invite you to browse Matali Physics home page and find out more information about features, functionality and available engine editions.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- Who on this forum is applying to IGAD t...
- FILO memory and conversation
- Using AI to find free food
- Simple Moving Average fps display, and ...
- Mathematical Physics Equations
- Looking for Game Distribution partnership
- Levanta, Brasil!!!
- wicked mountains
- Ben Rawles Music - Music and Sound Desi...
- Why oddworld will be on everything but ...