pmG Announces the Release of messiahStudio5
messiahStudio5 is a culmination of more than a years worth of user suggested ideas and improvements. We've added a new Interactive renderer, that we call Dynamic Render, which shows you fully rendered images of your scene as you make changes to it; fully multithreaded, complete with anti-aliasing and controls to adjust resolution and quality. With the new Sketch mode, animators and directors can draw in 2D right on top of each frame; draw corrections and guides for animation feedback, or rough out a motion in traditional cell style, before you animate in 3D. Sketch per frame, with onion skin levels, four user adjustable pen sizes with erase, and line and transparency settings. UV Bake Render allows users to render complex materials created in messiah's shader flow, to a UV based texture map and export to game engines or models for sale. These and a host of other new features and improvements can be previewed in short demos at the "click here for what's new in 5.0" link on the pmG website home page, at www.projectmessiah.com .
pmG is proud to have its software used for the creation of the animated short: 850 Meters. See the brilliantly animated teaser at www.850meters.com .
messiahStudio5 is available in two versions: Basic $499 and Professional $1,199. pmG has two specials going on until Dec 31st where you can get the Pro version for only $699, and a cross grade special for AutoDesk, Lightwave and Modo users to get Pro for only $599, and Basic for only $399. For the price of just one or two plugins on most platforms, you get an entire CG production software; complete with effects, animation, rendering and SDK.
pmG Worldwide, LLC (www.projectmessiah.com) is based in the USA and produces high quality production level CG Software, with multiple industry awards for its messiah line of products. Celebrating its 10 year anniversary, pmG's software has been used for commercials, music videos, games and movies such as X-men, Jimmy Neutron, The Tripplets of Belleville, Ghost Rider, Harry Potter, Syriana, Plankton Invasion and 850 Meters.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- More Games as cross-promotion tool
- ORC SHAMEN animated character from Arte...
- 3D Alien Buildings for Game Design
- ï¼ˆiOS/Vitaï¼‰TV Show Puzzle Game- "...
- How does a free app earn money?
- EFFING DEAD, indie survival
- introduction to c++ with game developme...
- Shadow techniques
- Animating simple player sprite (Platform)
- HIERARCHICAL TEMPORAL MEMORY CRITICISM