Unigine Engine Integrates PlayStation 3 Support
PlayStation 3 version of Unigine engine is available for licensing starting from today. Since the company is entering the console middleware market, impressive discounts are in effect. Read more in the official press-release.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- wicked mountains
- Levanta, Brasil!!!
- Ben Rawles Music - Music and Sound Desi...
- Why oddworld will be on everything but ...
- CherrySlugs - Visual Art
- [For Hire] Fantasy Concept Artist / Ill...
- A game prototype for an idea I had :)
- How does GTA generate unique characters?
- python megaman game open source
- Wrap Racer