Introducing Woody3D Real-Time Tree Engine
Woody3D generates fully animated 3D trees for real-time applications. It comes with a cross platform C++ API for Windows and Mac OS X. With Woody3D users can quickly add realistic trees to games or simulations and create beautiful and natural environments. Stop using static foilage and put some wood in your game!
Some features of Woody3D are:
* Fully animated real-time trees and plants
* Fast level-of-detail
* Modeling tools for creating and modifying trees
* Cross platform 32/64 bit libraries for Windows and OS X
* HSLS / GLSL shaders
* An ever expanding catalog of tree and plant models
* Affordable and flexible licensing
Learn more at http://woody3d.com
Watch video at http://youtube.com/renderingsystems
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- Strange behaviour with MSVC Angleprojec...
- concept critiques
- HIERARCHICAL TEMPORAL MEMORY CRITICISM
- XBox One
- Brand new GameDev Team Start-up
- Substantial Games (Beijing) â€“ Seeking...
- How to detect a monitor's Default r...
- Diesel Tactics - A steampunk inspired, ...
- Feathered Attack (FREE TO PLAY)
- 3DModels-Textures: Female Warrior 2.