Matali Physics Pro Engine Supports iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Advanced Serialization
Matali Physics Pro engine introduces an out-of-the-box support for iOS (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch) via MonoTouch. The Demo for MonoTouch (with full source code) is available only for licensed developers.
Matali Physics Pro engine also introduces support for advanced serialization. All information describing a physics scene elements like objects, contact points, constraints, meshes, materials, lights, cameras and controllers can be serialized to easily parsable XML files (for each of the supported libraries). This serialization allows for easy 'on the fly' save and load physics scenes.
Matali Physics Pro is available only for licensed developers. More information is available at http://www.mataliphysics.com/
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- General advice for beginners | Business...
- What about Nimrod?
- Struggling to find the right engine
- dxwrapper - dx1-7 wrapper project
- Strange behaviour with MSVC Angleprojec...
- problem using a simple shader
- Simple Moving Average fps display, and ...
- [first game design] Dungeon Fall
- Brand new GameDev Team Start-up
- Dungeon Plunder: an iOS Roguelike RPG