Emergent Technologies Assets, Including Gamebryo Engine, Up For Sale
An asset liquidation group has just announced that the Emergent Technologies assets, which includes the popular Gamebryo Lightspeed Engine, has been put up on sale. This came after Emergent Technologies financially struggled recently and was running low on cash.
More details about the sale and asset details are located in the sale of assets notice, which is posted by the asset liquidiation group.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- Giant rubber duck meets sorry end
- Shadow techniques
- MinGW64 and GLES2 emulator?
- 3D Alien Buildings for Game Design
- Basic path tracing in OpenCL
- Rendering coinciding line segments
- suggested framework to program text-bas...
- 88% last chance discount from Arteria3d
- start a game making group?
- We have an excellent opportunity for an...