ClanLib 2.2.5 Released
ClanLib is a cross platform C++ toolkit library. Its primary focus is on games (free or commercial, thanks to a BSD style license).
The library supports Images, Sprites and Fonts that are internally optimised to give high frame rates.
The SDK is based around OpenGL. If OpenGL v2.0 or above is not available, the library seamlessly provides OpenGL v1.3 or a high performance software renderer.
Supports multiple windows with a full GUI framework for use in 2D or 3D applications.
This latest version contains some SDK updates and new examples demonstrating the ease of creating custom shaders. In addition, a HDR test has been updated to demonstrate using OpenGL floating point textures.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- concept critiques
- Strange behaviour with MSVC Angleprojec...
- HIERARCHICAL TEMPORAL MEMORY CRITICISM
- XBox One
- Brand new GameDev Team Start-up
- Substantial Games (Beijing) â€“ Seeking...
- How to detect a monitor's Default r...
- Diesel Tactics - A steampunk inspired, ...
- Feathered Attack (FREE TO PLAY)
- 3DModels-Textures: Female Warrior 2.