Pascal Gamer Magazine Issue #3 Online
The third issue of Pascal Gamer Magazine is finally online and ready to download. The publication is a free, download-able PDF magazine series for independent game developers. We cover topics such as programming, game design and development, the game industry, new and exciting tools and libraries and of course all the amazing games made by Object Pascal game developers.
Whether you are a Pascal programmer or not, this magazine is a great read for all indie developers and has a growing number of game reviews and great programming lessons. Come read about a creative community that loves games and making games.
In our 3rd issue we feature Magic Storm, the team behind the mini-hit TombClimber and the Xenidis series. We also highlight the Asphyre Sphinx project from Russian developer Lifepower and give a brief report about the 17th Lundum Dare competition.
Also there are a dozen games to review and 52 pages filled with all kinds of great stuff to read!
Go get your FREE copy of this awesome magazine at www.pascalgamer.com!
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- wicked mountains
- Levanta, Brasil!!!
- Ben Rawles Music - Music and Sound Desi...
- Why oddworld will be on everything but ...
- CherrySlugs - Visual Art
- [For Hire] Fantasy Concept Artist / Ill...
- A game prototype for an idea I had :)
- How does GTA generate unique characters?
- python megaman game open source
- Wrap Racer