Matali Physics 1.0 Now Available
Matali Physics 1.0 is now available for download. The engine was in the works for 19 months. During this time, we added new features, significantly improved the clarity and consistency of the API and provided support for multiple platforms including Windows Phone 7.
Also, we would like to thank all the people who tested the RC versions and provided us with your comments and suggestions.
Matali Physics 1.0 can be used free of charge to create non-commercial, cross-platform games for .NET and Mono, providing comprehensive support for the following areas:
* Shapes and meshes
* Continuous collision detection
* Scene and objects management
* Camera and objects control
* Character controller
* Vehicle dynamics
* Terrain and water surface
* Force fields
* Point cloth dynamics
We invite you to browse Matali Physics home page and find out more information about features, functionality, available editions, supported platforms and libraries.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- XBox One
- Feathered Attack (FREE TO PLAY)
- 3DModels-Textures: Female Warrior 2.
- ï¼ˆiOS/Vitaï¼‰TV Show Puzzle Game- "...
- Irritum - new indie platformed/puzzle game
- 3D Alien Buildings for Game Design
- Offering free hosting-support for your ...
- More Games as cross-promotion tool
- ORC SHAMEN animated character from Arte...
- How does a free app earn money?