3D Rad v6.49 And Collision Box Primitives For v7-beta Now Free To Download
3D Rad v6.49, which includes improved event objects that make no-coding implementation of advanced game logic easier, and also comes with a new beta of 3D Rad version 7 (box collision support!), is finally public!
Also, 3 months in advance for donors, this update brings version 7.11 of 3D Rad, including important bug fixing and improvements.
3D Rad is a freeware, user-friendly 3d editor with a straightforward developing workflow and ready-to-use physics simulation. You can use it to create any sort of stand-alone, interactive 3d project for Windows 7/Vista/XP.
Ideal for CG artists and non-coders, but flexible enough to meet the needs of expert developers as well.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- Feathered Attack (FREE TO PLAY)
- 3DModels-Textures: Female Warrior 2.
- ï¼ˆiOS/Vitaï¼‰TV Show Puzzle Game- "...
- Irritum - new indie platformed/puzzle game
- 3D Alien Buildings for Game Design
- Offering free hosting-support for your ...
- More Games as cross-promotion tool
- ORC SHAMEN animated character from Arte...
- How does a free app earn money?
- EFFING DEAD, indie survival