DevLib 1.2 has been released at http://www.devlib-central.org. It is designed to make multimedia productions (games, screen-savers, demos..) easier and more intuitive to write.
The following changes have been made :
- added support for compiled meshes
- added console featuring XML load/save content
- many bug-fixes
DevLib is an object-oriented framework written in pure C++, shipped under LGPL license.
It is designed to make multimedia productions (games, screen-savers, demos..) easier and more intuitive to write. Consequences are a complete abstraction of resources management (fonts, images, 3D meshes, files, zip-archives, sounds..) and rendering operations through 3D hardware.
At this time, DevLib features :
- DevCpp and VC7 compatibility !
- Fonts management : TrueType/Bitmap formats
- Image : Read/Write PNG/JPG/TGA/BMP formats
- Mesh : Read/Write X/MSH/CMSH formats
- RenderSystem : complete support for DirectX/OpenGL APIs
- Resource : Read/Write Local/ZipArchive
- SoundSystem : Play MP3/OGG/WAV/XM/MOD..
- Video : Play MPG formats
- XML : Read/Write, DOM-based
Please log in or register to post a reply.