The Ecere SDK and eC go Open Source
The Ecere SDK and all tools for the eC language are now open source, under the revised BSD license. (See previous story)
The Ecere SDK is a cross-platform toolkit for building software applications. It currently runs on Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X (through X11). With the Ecere SDK, you can develop applications once and deploy them on all supported platforms alongside a lightweight runtime environment. It introduces eC, an object oriented language derived from and fully compatible with C, compromising neither runtime performance nor ease of use. A built-in 3D engine supporting both Direct3D and OpenGL is fully integrated.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- Animating simple player sprite (Platform)
- advice on the best schools in either bc...
- Shadow techniques
- Yildiz-Online: MMORTS (Alpha)
- Wizard Boy - 3D Action Shooting Surviva...
- Giant rubber duck meets sorry end
- MinGW64 and GLES2 emulator?
- 3D Alien Buildings for Game Design
- Basic path tracing in OpenCL
- Rendering coinciding line segments