Spinor Releases Shark 3D v5.3
Spinor announces the release of Shark 3D v5.3 for consoles and PC. Compared to the v5.2 version, the v5.3 version contains many dozen new features and enhancements in various areas:
- Various enhancements of the tool pipeline. For example, the handling of game item templates is even more expressive: Teach the level editor or your custom tools to assemble complex game items with few lines of Python code.
- Various useful new high-level run-time components. E.g. we added new camera management components for various purposes, new features for controlling character animations, and enhanced sensor trigger features, which all make game development with Shark 3D even easier.
- Various low-level optimizations. E.g. we have completely rewritten our low-level memory management, especially optimized for consoles.
Shark 3D also includes various enhancements of its live editing and rendering features Shark 3D.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- XBox One
- EFFING DEAD, indie survival
- Simple Moving Average fps display, and ...
- dxwrapper - dx1-7 wrapper project
- [first game design] Dungeon Fall
- Brand new GameDev Team Start-up
- Dungeon Plunder: an iOS Roguelike RPG
- concept critiques
- Strange behaviour with MSVC Angleprojec...
- HIERARCHICAL TEMPORAL MEMORY CRITICISM