ReplicaNet Helps Multiplayer Networking
There is a new version of the ReplicaNet Freeware SDK available from: http://www.replicanet.com/. ReplicaNet is a multiplayer networking library designed to eliminate the need for specific networking knowledge. Using Replica Object technology enables the programmers of multiplayer games to concentrate on writing a good game.
Features included with version 3.9 include two areas of functionality specifically for Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO) games so that network bandwidth can be redirected to specific machines. These new features incorporate object message reflection and distance based object propagation.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- Levanta, Brasil!!!
- wicked mountains
- Ben Rawles Music - Music and Sound Desi...
- Why oddworld will be on everything but ...
- CherrySlugs - Visual Art
- [For Hire] Fantasy Concept Artist / Ill...
- A game prototype for an idea I had :)
- How does GTA generate unique characters?
- python megaman game open source
- Wrap Racer