India Explores Game Development
According to a report, the Indian government is actively marketing Indian firms for game development work. Indian game development companies (e.g. Dhruva Interactive, Crest and Jadoo), are seeking to form affiliation with a couple of major game development companies and publishers, including Electronic Arts, Universal Games and Walt Disney Entertainment. India follows China, Singapore, and South Korea among the list of nations to encourage game development in recent months.
More info can be found here.
Recently Featured Posts
- Accessing Microsoft Windows 8 Desktop Sensors
- Shader Effects: Glow and Bloom
- Shader Effects: Screen Space Ambient Occlusion
- Shader Effects: Refraction
- Shader Effects: Blend Modes
- Shader Effects: Gamma Correction
- Follow Devmaster.net on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Shader Effects: Depth of Field
- Shader Effects: Shadow Mapping
- Shader Effects: Old Film
Recent Forum Discussions
- concept critiques
- Strange behaviour with MSVC Angleprojec...
- HIERARCHICAL TEMPORAL MEMORY CRITICISM
- XBox One
- Brand new GameDev Team Start-up
- Substantial Games (Beijing) â€“ Seeking...
- How to detect a monitor's Default r...
- Diesel Tactics - A steampunk inspired, ...
- Feathered Attack (FREE TO PLAY)
- 3DModels-Textures: Female Warrior 2.